We are so excited to announce that we now have live on-line chat on our website eaglewaterquality.com . We want to continually improve to serve you better and we have added on-line chat to allow you to speak live with one of our representatives and help you find the best Eagle products and services to meet your water treatment needs. We value all of our customers and we have found that being able to serve you quickly and efficiently is very important and as such we now have live chat powered by Zopimchat. Visit any of our pages in English or French and we have bi-lingual agents standing by to serve you. With offices across Canada we serve thousands of happy and satisfied customers each and every day so feel free to reach out to us via email, telephone or now LIVE CHAT. Eagle Water Treatment is ready to help you purify your water and protect you and your family from any possible contaminants in your drinking water. Give us a call today and we will be more than happy to visit your home or place of business and provide you with a free water quality evaluation. Call Eagle Water Treatment today at 1-800-363-6365 (Quebec Head office) or 1-866-427-7757 (for Ontario residents).
Eagle Water Treatment Systems provides Soft, Clean and Truly Refined Water.
You can immediately see and feel the difference a water conditioner makes to the quality of your water and the quality of your life. No more concerns over the old water softener.
The Eagle Water Treatment Platinum Cabinet Style Water Conditioner offers the most advanced high-efficiency performance in a compact, modern space -saving design. Unique features provide unmatched salt and water savings,
– WQA Tested & Certified to NSF/ANSI 44 for effective reduction of hardness as verified and substantiated by test data.
– NSF/ANSI 44 Certified Control Valve & Pressure Tank.
– Extremely High Capacity Ion Exchange Resin.
– User-friendly backlit LCD display with ”No Touch” information display provides key info like date of last regeneration and volume of conditioned water remaining.
– Heavy duty cabinet made from NSF Certified high density polyethylene. Includes brine safety valve for added assurance. Includes Bypass valve
High Efficiency Features Include:
Reverse Flow Regeneration with Precision Brining – traditional ‘down flow’ softeners deplete the unused portion of the resin bed with every regeneration. It is like draining the gas tank in your car every time before filling it up!
`Reverse Flow Regen’ – drives the hardness minerals up through the already depleted resin and out to drain – saving both salt and the unused portion of the resin for future use.
Precision Brining – saves additional salt by pre-making only 70% of the brine. Just before regeneration, the computer calculates the precise amount of brine top-up needed to regenerate only the depleted resin saving up to 30% more salt!
Other important features include:
– Municipal Backwash Cycle Preset reduces back wash frequency for clean water supplies
– Sanitary System Flush flushes stagnant water after 7 days of non-use preventing bacteria growth
– Soft Water Quick Charge Mode ensures conditioned water during unusually heavy water usage
– Soft Water Brine Tank Refill keeps tank & injectors clean
With over 16 offices across Canada, Eagle Water Treatment Systems is pleased to supply, install and service water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Call Eagle Water Treatment today at 1-800-363-6365 (Quebec Head office) or 1-866-427-7757 (for Ontario residents).
Eagle Water agrees that pure, clean drinking water helps our bodies function properly and maintain good health.
Drinking water at the correct time of the day maximizes its effectiveness and health benefits on the human body.
First thing in the morning.
Drinking 2 glasses of purified water after waking up helps activate your internal organs and digestive system.
Before each meal.
1 glass of purified water 30 minutes before a meal helps the digestion process.
Before taking a bath.
1 glass of purified water before a warm bath helps kick-start the relaxation process and lowers blood pressure.
Throughout the day.
Try to drink some purified water throughout other parts of the day. This helps keep your body better hydrated. Thirst is the first sign of your body already being dehydrated.
When exercising, your body’s temperature rises, and you loose more fluid. So you need to replace this by drinking water.
With medication and when you are sick.
Water helps to dissolve medication and spread it throughout your digestive organs for rapid absorption. Water also prepares the tissues to receive the medication-substance and put it to work faster. When you are sick, drinking plenty of fluids is important for maintaining hydration and faster recovery.
With a cup of coffee or other diuretics .
Certain beverages, such as coffee, soft drinks and other sugary drinks tend to be diuretics which dehydrate your body. You need to replace this with a glass of purified water.
Before going to sleep.
1 glass of water before going to bed helps avoid stroke or heart attack in the more elderly.
To learn about our water tips and to book your FREE in home water evaluation please call 1-800-363-6365 (Quebec) or 1-866-427-7757 (Ontario).
Fish in Toronto may have a cocaine problem.
Researchers at McGill University have discovered traces of prescription and illicit drugs — including cocaine and oxycodone — in Ontario wastewater and in the surface waters of the Grand River watershed.
The Grand River flows through Kitchener-Waterloo, but the study’s lead author, Viviane Yargeau, is confident similar drugs would be found in rivers across the province, including the Don or the Humber.
“The results would be the same,” she said. “Wherever we’ve tested for it, we’ve detected it.”
The problem, according to Yargeau, is that we have little understanding of how these drugs impact the environment.
“We don’t have much information about the toxicity or effect of these illicit drugs on fish, for example,” she said. “There’s a possibility that the fish could be affected. Their behaviour could be different and their survival rates could be affected.”
It’s not just a problem for fish. The study also found traces of illicit drugs in our drinking water.
To learn more please click on the links below:
Homeowners looking to improve the quality of their water are often confused as to the difference between and uses of water softeners and reverse osmosis systems.Knowing which is the right option for your home comes down to understanding what each of these water treatment systems do and how they can benefit you and your family. At World Water Industries our water quality technicians can help you sort out which is best for your home or business. Feel free to give us a call at 1-877-566-8595 to speak to one of our staff who can guide you correctly. Below you will also find some basic information but remember for a detailed analysis of your water we will need to visit your home to do a free water analysis.
Reverse Osmosis = Filtration
Reverse Osmosis water filtration systems are becoming popular among homeowners (especially those with wells) looking for better-tasting, healthier water.
A reverse osmosis system physically removes contaminants and dissolved minerals in your water by forcing them through a filter. Some of the benefits of installing a whole-home or point-of-use reverse osmosis system are:
• Tasteless water – If you find your water has a funny taste, a reverse osmosis system can help by removing the source of the taste.
• No chemicals – Reverse osmosis systems are more environmentally friendly than other water filtration systems because they don’t use any chemicals.
• Soft water – Reverse osmosis systems remove the minerals that cause hard water. So if you install a whole-house system, you can benefit from fewer corroded pipes.
• Removes odors and unusual colors – Some water contaminants and dissolved minerals can cause strange odors and colors in your water. Reverse osmosis systems remove these minerals and pollutants.
Recommended uses: If you have a home with a well that needs filtration, a whole-home reverse osmosis system may be a good idea. Also, if the water in your home tastes or smells funny, you can install a point-of-use system under your sink for cleaner, better-tasting drinking water.
Water Softeners = Conditioning
Where reverse osmosis systems rely on a filter to physically remove contaminants and dissolved minerals from the water, a water softener uses a process known as ionization to replace magnesium and calcium ions with sodium ions.
Hard water is water that contains high concentrations of dissolved minerals like magnesium and calcium. A water softener “softens” your water by replacing these minerals with less destructive minerals.
Benefits of soft water:
• Natural taste
• Brighter laundry
• Cleaner dishes
• Longer-lasting appliances
• Fewer clogs
Hard water can cause a number of problems in a home. Water softeners were designed to help mitigate those problems.
Recommended uses: A water softener may be a good idea if you are continually having problems with plumbing corrosion because of hard water. Water softeners are not filtration systems and do not remove other contaminants.
For more information please click on the following link:
Here at Eagle Water Treatment we believe that by the time you experience the sensation of the thirst, you are already dehydrated. That thirst is your body calling for re-hydration.
Your body is composed of roughly 80% water. That means when we are dehydrated – and most of us spend our days constantly dehydrated to some degree – we are affecting the performance of the majority of our body.
Nearly all of our systems do not function as well without the proper water intake.
So, really, what does this mean? Why should we drink more water?
- If you don’t drink water, you will die. It’s that important. Depending on our environment, we can live only a few days without water – maybe a week. We can live much longer without food. For most of us, we should prioritize the consumption of water far more than we currently do.
- Prevent cancer. Yes, that’s right – various research says staying hydrated can reduce risk of colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50%, and possibly reduce breast cancer risk as well.
- Be less cranky. Research says dehydration can affect your mood and make you grumpy and confused. Think clearer and be happier by drinking more water.
- Perform better. Proper hydration contributes to increased athletic performance. Water composes 75% of our muscle tissue!4 Dehydration can lead to weakness, fatigue, dizziness, and electrolyte imbalance.
- Lose weight. Sometimes we think we are hungry, when actually we are thirsty. Our body just starts turning on all the alarms when we ignore it. For those of you trying to drop some pounds, staying hydrated can serve as an appetite suppressant and help with weight loss.
- Have less joint pain. Drinking water can reduce pain in your joints by keeping the cartilage soft and hydrated. This is actually how glucosamine helps reduce joint pain, by aiding in cartilage’s absorption of water.
- Flush out waste and bacteria. Our digestive system needs water to function properly. Waste is flushed out in the form of urine and sweat. If we don’t drink water, we don’t flush out waste and it collects in our body causing a myriad of problems. Also combined with fiber, water can cure constipation.
- Prevent headaches. Sometimes headaches can be caused by dehydration, so drinking water can prevent or alleviate that nasty head pain. Next time your head hurts, try drinking water.
- Make your skin glow. Our skin is the largest organ in our body. Regular and plentiful water consumption can improve the color and texture of your skin by keeping it building new cells properly. Drinking water also helps the skin do it’s job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating.
For more information please click on the link below:
Trying to lose weight? Drinking water can boost your body’s ability to burn fat. A study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism found that drinking water (about 17oz) increases metabolic rate by 30 percent in healthy men and women. The boost occurred within 10 minutes but reached a maximum 30-40 minutes after drinking.
Studies also suggest that drinking one or two glasses of water before a meal can fill you up so you naturally eat less, says Andrea N. Giancoli, MPH, RD spokesperson for The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Plus, even mild dehydration will slow down metabolism by as much as 3 percent.
German researchers found that drinking 6 cups of cold water a day (that’s 48 oz.) can raise resting metabolism by about 50 calories daily—enough to shed 5 pounds in a year. The increase may come from the work it takes to heat the water to body temperature. Though the extra calories you burn drinking a single glass don’t amount to much, making it a habit can add up to pounds lost with essentially zero additional effort .
Drink more water and you will lose more weight. How do I do that you ask? Make the water taste better by adding a water filter. That way you will choose to drink water before a sugary drink and you will loose more weight fast. We believe so strongly in our products that we are providing the first 100 callers a free in home water quality evaluation. This is only available for a limited time so call now. If you are a home owner you qualify. Call 1-866-427-7757 today.
To read more please click on the link below:
Wise Water International is a authorised distributor of Eagle Water Treatment products and services. we are located at 351 Nash Road North unit 4 in Hamilton Ontario Canada.
Eagle Water Treatment Systems is an international company in the water treatment industry covering residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We were founded over 30 years ago by a man name Dennis Lynch.
We know that millions of homes suffer from problems with their drinking water. It is for this reason, we have developed a complete line of products, not only to soften but to condition and refine water.
Eagle water products can help you save money, time and effort. With our systems, there is no more need to buy bottled water which is better for our environment. Soon, bottled water will be a thing of the past.
Finally, our representatives and technicians love what they do because they believe in providing a better quality of life to our customers. We’ve enjoyed serving our customers the last 30 years and we are dedicated to providing great customer service for next 30 years.